- 100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS- The Mamaia konjac sponge is made from konjac fibers derived from the konjac tree root. Our sponge is made 100% from natural plant fibers that are enriched with minerals and vitamins. They also contain antioxidants and vitamins that replenish the skin while reducing any premature aging. Did I also mention that they are 100% biodegradable, vegan and cruelty free making them not only great for your skin but for the environment.
- CHARCOAL- The Mamaia konjac sponge is packed with mineral-rich charcoal powder that contains activated carbon and essential minerals to deeply cleanse and absorb excess toxins. After daily use of our konjac sponge you will see your pores getting smaller, tightening and brightening your skin.
- GENTLE CLEANING- The konjac sponge will clean your skin without causing any irritation or damage to the skin cells and it will cleanse your skin of dirt, oil, blackheads, and other blemishes. Using the Mamaia konjac sponge will make your skin radiant, finally getting you that clear and glowing complexion that looks natural.
- REMOVES DAMAGED SKIN- If you have sun damaged skin, a konjac sponge will help you remove the dull and dry flakes that come along with it. The konjac sponge will remove the dead skin on the body or face giving you a new, fresher skin. It will also get rid of the stubborn sunscreens that often stick to the skin.
- MAKEUP REMOVAL- The Mamaia konjac sponge is not only great for exfoliating but it is great for the removal of the most stubborn makeup traces on your face. Just add a little homemade cleanser or soap to the sponge and gently wash away all the makeup on the face, neck and eyes.
DID YOU KNOW? The Mamaia konjac sponge is made from fibers derived from the konjac tree root. Our sponge is made from 100% natural plant fibers; they are enriched with minerals, vitamins and antioxidants that replenish the skin, while reducing any premature aging. The sponge is also infused with BAMBOO CHARCOAL to deep clean pores that will eliminate blackheads and dirt while absorbing excess oils and toxins. Did I also mention that the sponge is 100% biodegradable, vegan and no cruelty, making them not only good for your skin but safe for the environment. HOW DO YOU USE THE MAMAIA SPONGE ? USAGE Our Mamaia charcoal konjac sponge will cleanse and exfoliate your skin giving it a smooth and glowing look without any irritation or damage. The sponge can be used once or twice a day; Usually for a light cleanse in the morning, and a double cleanse in the evening removing any trace of makeup. USE WITH WATER OR FACE WASH When you first use the Mamaia konjac sponge,it will have a firm and tight texture that should not be applied to the skin. First, you will want to submerge the sponge in warm water for a minute or so until the sponge has expanded and softened. Then gently squeeze out any excess water and get ready to use the sponge. The sponge can be used with your favorite face wash or simply just water. USE CIRCULAR MOTIONS Use circular motions all over your face to lift and remove any makeup and dirt. Do not be afraid to really get into those awkward areas on the face to make sure any trace of makeup is removed. Rinse between each use, and then use over the face with water to finish your cleansing routine. CARE AND REPLACE Once you are done cleansing, give the Mamaia konjac sponge a rinse and squeeze out excess water. Finally, hang the sponge to dry properly. Keep in mind the sponge is made from 100% natural material, so it will start to biodegrade over time. If you take care of your sponge, it should last you 6 weeks.