- Inkstar Yankee 8 wrap liner, Gambler 10 wrap shader, Bolt 10 wrap color packer, Cyclone 10 wrap shader and Halo 8 wrap liner
- Inkstar Lancer dual machine power supply with 2 clip cords, foot pedal, Hildbrandt Training DVD, Tattoo Crash Course 101 and 7% Hildbrandt VIP Membership Card
- Tattoo Supplies - latex gloves, o rings pack, step bushings, rubber bands, tuning key set, razors, twin tip tattoo pen, practice skin and transfer paper
- 50 Hildbrandt professional needles in sets of 10 different needle groupings, 2 aluminum grips and set of stainless steel and sterilized disposable tubes that correspond to needles
- 20 Color Truecolor Starter Ink Kit, ink cups pack and ink cup holder
We are proud to introduce the 3rd Generation Inkstar Ace Tattoo Kit with 20 Color Truecolor Starter Ink Kit. The crowning glory of our new 3rd Generation Inkstar tattoo machines is the huge reduction in operating voltage requirements. Compared to other tattoo machines in the same price range, 3rd Gen Inkstar’s require about 2-3 volts less to engage and run. Every part of this package from the type of machines to the type of tubes is the brain child of a team of experienced industry veterans. In addition to everything that comes with this package, we include the Hildbrandt Tattoo Training DVD, the Tattoo Crash Course 101 Guide and the professionally produced Holy Flash 6000+ tattoo flash design CD to get you started. This is an excellent learning platform that will give you all the essential items you need to begin a journey of learning and discovery in the tattooing world! There is a 6 month warranty that covers all hardware for these kits, consumables are not covered. Our 3rd Generation Inkstar tattoo machines feature standardized AWG 24 gauge wire, the coils are wound tight and compact allowing for a maximally efficient magnetic field. The 3rd Generation Inkstar’s can engage at as low as 5.6 Volts (with proper tuning) and can run optimally at as low as 6.3 Volts. Comparatively, machines of a similar price class tend to engage at 7 to 8 volts and won’t run optimally until 8 to even 11 volts. The springs and coils are custom designed specifically for their liner or shader designation. The liners use a short and thin front spring and a set of 8 wrap tightly wound compact coils with 47uf 50V capacitor that allows for speed and accuracy. The shaders utilize a long and wide front spring and 10 wrap tightly wound compact coils with 47uf 50V capacitor that allows for a softer and slower machine suited for shading and coloring.