- Extends the life of your Honeybee Gardens WaterColors manicure by 2 to 3 times
- Revolutionary new patented formula provides maximum chip resistance
- Acts as both a Primer (base coat) and Sealer (top coat). One bottle. 2 jobs!
- To remove, we recommend using Honeybee Gardens Acetone Free Nail Polish Remover Gel
- Ingredient: 2-methoxypropanol. Made in USA. Never tested on animals.
Extend the life of your WaterColors manicure by 2 to 3 times! Our revolutionary new patented formula provides maximum chip resistance. Use our 4 step application process for best results. 1\. Apply a thin layer of Endure Primer/Sealer to clean, dry nails and allow to air dry. 2\. Apply 2 coats of WaterColors Nail Enamel shade of your choice. Allow polish to dry between coats. For best results, use hair dryer on low setting to blow dry polished nails. The heat hardens the polish for maximum chip resistance. 3\. Apply Clear topcoat for added shine and scratch resistance. 4\. Apply final coat of Endure Primer/Sealer to seal in color for best extended wear. Be sure to cover tips of nails. If desired, use hair dryer again to speed dry nails.