- THE COLLAGEN BOOSTING BRAND: Get Smoother, naturally Hydrated, Younger Looking Skin with our Clinically Proven, non invasive, 100% pure medical grade Silicone Patches. Designed and Laboratory Engineered to Reduce and Prevent Wrinkles, Scars, and Stretch marks as well as Reduce Crepey Skin, Creases and Turtle-Neck.
- SUSTAINABLE SILICONE FACE PATCHES: Our State of the art Patent Approved, Hypoallergenic, Face Patches are made from odorless, quality medical grade silicone gel. Our face System Includes: (1X) Forehead Patch, (2X) Eye Patches, and (2X) Mouth Patches. Our technology is specifically Designed to ensure one size fits everyone regardless of skin tone and type.
- EASY TO USE & MAXIMUM COMFORT: Your face is in the front line of your busy life. Sun, wind, UV radiation, dust and dirt. Our technology works to and preserve your youthful skin and is clinically proven to work it’s magic in just ONE HOUR. Our patches are Hypoallergenic and tested to even work on sensitive skin to give you the comfort you deserve.
- HOW TO USE: 1. Thoroughly cleanse and dry your skin before applying patches. 2. Gently remove the plastic film and position patches comfortably on your face. 3. Wear while sleeping, traveling, relaxing for a few hours during the day or night (results appear within 1 hour, for better wear patches overnight as part of your regular skincare routine) 4. After use, gently remove the patch from your skin. 5. Rinse patches with water, let them dry and place back in packaging. Adhesion lasts 2 - 4 weeks
- THE SCIENCE: Applying our Collagen Boosting Patches creates a microclimate around the, Wrinkles, Lines, Scars, or Stretch Marks creating intense blood circulation. This blood circulation naturally stimulates collagen production and inturn leads to improved Skin Elasticity, and firmer, Smoother Healthy looking skin. Tri It RISK FREE. If you are not 100% satisfied we will provide you a FULL REFUND.
Dermaclara's Silicone Fusion Treatment uses proprietary silicone fusion technology to treat both stretch marks and lines. Clarafuse creates a microclimate that stimulates collagen production, and encourages the skin to heal and hydrate. Steps: After cleansing with Dermaclara's claraprep, gently peel clarafuse from its plastic backing. Apply carefully to dry, clean skin. Use for up to 9 hours, then peel off using one hand to hold the skin taut, and the other hand to peel. Place in storage tray until next treatment. Pro Tip: If you find clarafuse extra sticky, wet your hands before handling.