- Oil Clay Shampoo Bar: Absorbs excess oils and lifts away impurities while providing a gentle cleansing, rich lather
- Lifts Away Impurities: Re hydrates and enhances natural shine and softness
- Usage: Section wet hair; Massage the scalp with edge of soap bar to create rich lather; Rinse thoroughly
- Key Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Coconut Milk, Acacia Senegal
- Made with Fair Trade Shea Butter
- No List: No sulfates, no parabens, no phthalates, no propylene glycol, no mineral oil, no animal testing and no petroleum
A completely new experience for hair! This mineral-rich shampoo bar absorbs excess oils and lifts away impurities while providing a gentle cleansing, rich lather. Unique curved edges make direct application to root and scalp easy. Nourishing Coconut Oil blends with Rhassoul Clay in this special formulation that rehydrates and enhances natural shine and softness. Leaves hair wrapped in a light, coastal coconut breeze. Format is ideal for travel. Section wet hair. Massage the scalp with edge of soap bar to create a rich lather. Rinse thoroughly. Follow with DAILY HYDRATION CONDITIONER. Style as desired. Brand Story: Sofi Tucker started selling Shea Nuts at the village market in Bonthe, Sierra Leone in 1912. By age 19, the widowed mother of four was selling Shea Butter, African Black Soap and her homemade hair and skin preparations all over the countryside. Sofi Tucker was our Grandmother and SheaMoisture is her legacy. With this purchase you help empower disadvantaged women to realize a brighter, healthier future. Ethically Traded Ingredients Sustainably Produced. Pioneering Community Commerce and Fair Trade Since 1912. Tested on the Tucker family for four generations. Never on animals.